dimanche 29 décembre 2013

Omar Figueroa vs Nihito Arakawa Full Fight Vidéo



1 commentaire:

  1. This fight came in at #2 for me for fight of the year in 2013. bradley vs ruslan was my fight of the year for 2013. Hopefully omar will learn a lot from this fight. This fight was truly a war of wills. Both fighters came in with game plans and stuck to them. My hometown of San Antonio was host to multiple great fights in 2013!! I totally agree with paulie's comment of arakawa's gameplan "bold" I would have added kawasaki like. to go in and fight in the inside with someone who is heavier handed than you takes more than just balls. It was obvious that team arakawa knew omar was the stronger puncher but still to go in,,,stay close,,,use a large number of technically sound punches and to try to take everything omar had and try to take him out in the later rounds. thats madness!!! people in san antonio got their moneys worth.

    RépondreSupprimer